April Fool's Collection 2024 - Ch. 39 - Koibito Ijou Yuujin Miman

Dex-chan lover
Haha! That's a good one!
K5mhbiE.png

Dex-chan lover
"Why the hell the my mouse-wheel moved on its own!?"
"...Oh..."

Saw what group uploaded, came straight to the comments, wasn't disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
As someone who lives in a country that doesn't even acknowledge this "celebration" is doubly annoying because it's only on things on the internet.
Tell me you're insufferable without telling me... It's just a joke, and calling it a "celebration" is also just not the spirit of april 1st. It's like "pancake" day, participate if you want or not, people will still do it.

Dex-chan lover
Yes I love this holiday that no one celebrates in my country being shoved down my face. :pepehmm:
As someone who lives in a country that doesn't even acknowledge this "celebration" is doubly annoying because it's only on things on the internet.
Look, this and many other April Fool day jokes may not be the best, or very good at all, but no one has to care if you personally, or if your country celebrates this day or not. This is some real "How dare you wish me 'Merry Christmas'! Have you thought that I may not be Christian and your wishes may be extremely insulting to me?" energy.

Just accept that many people on Internet may be celebrating different things than you do and stop being such an annoying whining bitch about it.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your hard work on all your scanlations up until now but also for this specific upload, I hope you step on a Lego and that your favorite manga gets a Netflix adaptation.

Hopefully there’s a real chapter later this week. The part about April Fools scanlation pranks that’s truly annoying is when the fixed chapter just never gets uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread