April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Tensei Gotoki De Nigerareru To Demo, Niisan?

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it got cancelled? I hope they at least managed to write a decent ending, since it says "completed" for status of the original. Either way, more disappointed that this April Fools joke was presented as the legit chapter. :x Ah well, best of luck finding the staff for it, and with the remaining work scanlating it!

Group Leader
2 years for an April Fool's chapter?
At least it had some info, but, man.
also @TetraSky and @Amariithynar
I wanted to get this scanned some 5-6 months ago and contacted KS Scans if they could at least finish, collab or let us takeover it.
As soon as I got the permission, my leader got hospitalized (he was one-man army, doing everything from TL to Typeset, everything). Because of that I became unable to scan this chapter.
After that, I assumed the role of Leader and started building the group and staff bit by bit and I finally saw the hope of getting it scanned and therefore made this chapter.
There is a prospective TL and RD now, but both are amateur so I don't know when will the next chapter will release

You can join the server if you wanna keep a close on progress, otherwise I am always available on MD to talk and discuss things.

Happy 1st April!

Dex-chan lover
Aww, it got cancelled? I hope they at least managed to write a decent ending, since it says "completed" for status of the original. Either way, more disappointed that this April Fools joke was presented as the legit chapter. :x Ah well, best of luck finding the staff for it, and with the remaining work scanlating it!
It's "Adaptation", so probably "And their happy live suffering continued in LN. Now go and buy it"

Group Leader
Dunno, that was he said in the comments.
He probably thought his translations prevented people to actually buy from the author.
If it's a Japanese Manga, then it's a wrong assumption as the Japanese Media continuation is dependent upon local Japanese support and readers. They don't take western response that bad.
Yeah, we can instead blame the guy who released the raw for free, because of him less "Japanese" medium people bought the volumes

Dex-chan lover
I was very happy to see this show up after 2 years…mostly for an April Fools joke. Hope you guys can successfully TL this.

Sad to hear the story got axed, it was honestly promising. Is it based on any novel or is the story just done?
Got my question answered above, although I don’t imagine the novels have been translated either.

Okay nevermind i got my answer on what happened on this manga.. wish they'd keep it up though it looks really interesting

Users who are viewing this thread