Aquaman

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder why there is always that person who gives bad rating to manga like this one?

This is pretty good. Spottoon doesn't exist anymore, right? Thanks for uploading and continuing this.

Fed-Kun's army
@NOUN I didn't read it yet so I don't know how much it's worth but yeah that's kinda crazy that people would come just to put some 1/10. Right now there is three 10/10 and four 1/10 smh. I guess they think that if they make the score drop fast enough most people won't read it and thus they feel more important by having some kind of influence on someone else life or something.

I hope the author don't make shitty decisions by the end of this
If Sungjoon ends with Naru i just...the whole situation is toxic he is very controlling and thinks Naru only needs him, but it seems kind of going that route ahhh i hope not

Fed-Kun's army
@Mivas yeah like what you said, but i think those people who gave 10/10 want to balance the rating.
@thisworldofmine1
eh I think naru kinda more closer now to sung joon, from what I've seen in the epilogue.

I just want naru and sungjoon to end up together... Am I weird? At first I though that Somi was really kind and all, but in the end she is a manipulative person too... Poor naru...

i didn't expect this to be so good. honestly i feel for the 3 best friends. naru, sora, and sungjoon. the author did a really great job on making these characters.
i'm especially glad the growth between sora and joohyun happened. i'm still torn whether i want to see naru end up with somi or sungjoon. up until the moment naru started going out with somi, i really did think that somi would definitely be better for naru's well-being (my heart hurts for sungjoon even though he deserves it) but if sungjoon showed some growth, then i might start rooting for him. BUT after the latest chapter, i might actually not mind if somi, naru, and sungjoon would be willing to settle and have a poly relationship too 😳. i know it's out of the question but still.

this is honestly a god tier webtoon. it sits beside webtoons like winterwoods and cheese in the trap. it's so well done and thought out!!! the plot is surprisingly unpredictable. each character has their own personality and story, and none of it is "boring" or superficial. it's also interactive because you get to pick up hints of their uncommon/"problematic" behaviors you may identify with and think of the reasons behind them; like trying to understand why and how they developed such behaviors. i didn't expect aquaman to be this deep because the cover screams fluff but i love the surprise anyways. i'll definitely wait for the english translations!

I love and hate this webtoon for one fact: no one is perfect (except maybe Somi, god bless her patience).

Double-page supporter
@Samli
I'm sorry? How on earth is Somi manipulative? Like how does she compare on any level to Sungjoon? Every bad thing to happen to Naru in this series is as a result of Sungjoon and he has more or less got away with it. Sora has called him out on it at least twice and has said anything more is unforgivable. And with zero regrets Sungjoon jumps into more manipulation of his "friends".

How can you not want to see Naru realise what Sungjoon is really like? If they end up together it's just like Sungjoon wins for being scum.

Users who are viewing this thread