Araburu Kisetsu no Otomedomo yo. - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@ojoudere Someday, yuri fans will stop hypocritically disguising themselves as feminism to give seriousness to their yuri ships, but that's another story.

@MrGoose Don't you know Mari Okada? Lol, she’s practically Gen Urobuchi in the teenage romance.

@Kirin-kun It’s ironic that reading the manga with the message “girls also want sex,” you are trying to say that the character is bad because “damn boys want sex!”. It is so hypocritical that it becomes simultaneously unrealistically funny. And if without personal attacks, then wanting a person does not mean agreeing to sex with they at every opportunity, you simply ignore the context.

@Mitsuboshi I’m just tired of watching people constantly leave insulting comments, but at the same time can’t understand the context if it is more complicated than “2 + 2 = 4”.

Dex-chan lover
It confounds me when people can have two different standard profile pics for consecutive comments.

Power Uploader
@SuperOniichan You misunderstood me. I don't think that girls or boys wanting sex is a bad thing. Izumi isn't a bad guy just because he wants sex.

He a "bad guy" because he isn't committed and I bet that he somehow expects Asuza to wait for him while he bones Niina.

I wouldn't think less of Asuza if she went and had sex with someone else. I actually think she should !

But oh boy, in that case, this comment section will erupt into frenzy, like the one in "I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home", with talks of slut and "used goods".

Double-page supporter
I'm fairly sure that Niina's acting coach isn't queer, but...
a pedo

Aggregator gang
Wow so sorry you guys felt insulted with my mistake of typing the genre @SuperOniichan and @Mrgoose

On a side note, I'm not even saying the plot is bad or mentioning it's ntr at all. No one is in relationship. And if you realize I contradicted myself on my 2nd paragraph on purpose about the yuri element, I just rant because the development is outside of my preference but I didnt say i dont like it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lililily It's just a playful clarification, lol. I don’t love true yuri so much to set my ass on fire due to such misunderstandings. Yeah, I'm a boring yuri purist, but I see no problem with that.

Dex-chan lover
The childhood friend girl can honestly move on, train boy is great but his eggs are in a different basket.
I still really don't like the club president. She's so neurotic and is a huge killjoy, but she has Hollywood's glasses make hot girls ugly syndrome, so now that she's taken them off she's okay?? Nah, the boy can do better. She sucks.
Niina has issues. I doubt she really likes Izumi. But I do feel for her.

Double-page supporter
please don't go to the creepy neighbourhood pedophile for advice
@Mitcha can u not
@ElBichoRaro DAMN THAT SPOILER THOUGH. WHAT GAVE IT AWAY???

Double-page supporter
@petra:
Why else would he lose interest in Sugawara due to her growing up and becoming an adult? He's pretty similar to THAT mangaka whose name doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
.... wait... no, he wouldn't... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Okada, what have you done?!
It's over, this is a scandal.

68sGadb.gif

Plus, I was fucking played!
Shit!
Trust no one.

EDIT: you can't be serious... Okada! Why so many dramas in so short time?

Dex-chan lover
@mootmar
Niina don't really "likes" Saegusa, is just that the way it is he is the only adult she has to talk about this, and she is already a bit fucked in the mind. He doesn't really care to do anything with her, he just wants to watch, but this leads to Niina practically "sexually harassing" him later on.
You already seen how crazy this story is, right?
Of course, not as crazy as Okada herself.

@MrGoose
This is not the real world and real people, this is just fiction, makeup characters, so anything is valid.
It may be disgusting to some and wrong, but if it does have it's logic... why not, right?
I'll keep reading, but with Okada you just have to open your window and scream for a bit.

Group Leader
Sorry guys, next chapter is gonna take a bit. I'm moving halfway across the world, so its gonna take a while for me to step up everything. Hope you understand.

Classic " I will help with my friends romance but wait a minute Ill fall inlove with the guy too bulllshit"

Aggregator gang
this must be the highest point of the roller coaster before the drop huh

@MrGoose @ojoudere
My bad. I just meant to express my disappointment in the appearance of such a hackneyed concept. I’m just sick of the ubiquity of love triangles in TV shows, novels, manga, etc. This says nothing of what I think about the writing. Okada is great. Doesn’t mean I have to agree with this development though. To each his own, right? (Imo though, knowing that it’s actually shounen doesn’t change anything.)

Users who are viewing this thread