Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Ossan Ends His Part-Time Job

Okay so I've stumbled upon something I can't explain. The last chapter of this manga was posted 9 months ago now, and No-Names hasn't had much activity, so I googled the name of the manga to see if anyone else had continued it. This led me to find a completely different manga except it's clearly the same story, like the characters are the same, the storyline is the same, but the story progression and art style is so vastly different? Is there 2 mangas of the same story? The other one isn't even in Mangadex, but its most of what comes up in the search?  I'm so confused???

Okay so I've stumbled upon something I can't explain. The last chapter of this manga was posted 9 months ago now, and No-Names hasn't had much activity, so I googled the name of the manga to see if anyone else had continued it. This led me to find a completely different manga except it's clearly the same story, like the characters are the same, the storyline is the same, but the story progression and art style is so vastly different? Is there 2 mangas of the same story? The other one isn't even in Mangadex, but its most of what comes up in the search?  I'm so confused???
I'm interested to know about that if you get more information.

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite get the political situation of this arc. Is the count Yokubukeno a noble of the neighbouring kingdom? He's living on the other side of the river, and those evil magicians were also from the other side of the river, belonging to a rival kingdom. Or is the downstream still a part of Solistea? Why would the dwarves take a job from a count of a neighbouring kingdom, verified by their own kingdom's royal degree? That sounds quite strange indeed. However, if the count also belongs to Solistea, then forging a royal order is a 99% guaranteed way to get a death penalty, so it's hardly worth it. But then again, this is an adventure manga by a gag manga (wannabe) author, so it hardly matters.

But then again^2, this series has been dropped, so we will never know anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
This so called "bridge" they built looks more like a Roman aqueduct to me...
Is the artist having trouble when it comes to drawing certain subjects ?

On one of the aggregator sites, they put chapter 31-46 of the other version up, but it looks like chapter 31 of the other version is at a very different point in the story.

Dex-chan lover
pippa recommended this manga on her twitter so i thought ppl gonna TL it like it's seasonal, i guess my hope was just foolish one

Dex-chan lover
There is a second version of the same manga that you can find it has like 40 chapters it goes further into the story and artstyle is much better in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
I have been waiting for 2 years only to know now that there is another version of this manga.

Gotta say the other version looks more simplified and easier to read but lacking with reaction scenes.

However it also put MC more in the spot light.

Users who are viewing this thread