Arafoo Kenja no Isekai Seikatsu Nikki - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
If his legs are shaking that much, it's not due to lack of physical strength. That said, it's always funny when people are confident in their lack of ability.

Magic being used only for combat and not for anything in normal life is a crutch a lot of isekai authors rely on. Just look at soldiers. They'll find a way to use their weapons for mundane things given the slightest chance. So anyone capable of magic and not actively on duty 100% of the time will find a way.

Refrigeration is kind of a big deal. Was done with ice long before electricity.

Oh, so he's into child labour.

That said, I don't remember much of this one. Not sure if it matters.

Dex-chan lover
page 22: Hahaha making excuses for donating the money to the church and using it as the excuse of give jobs to the orphans because weeding his fields was too much of a pain and wanted someone else to do it for him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up.
Although I thought this got abandoned in favour of the other version?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, when I read him say that converting spells from a( n unknown) character set into binary made the spells "less wordy" I was mostly unable to focus on anything else that the chapter said.
Assume, for a moment, a character set of 26 characters. To convert a single letter into binary (which consists solely of "0" and "1") it would take no less than five consecutive characters (digits: 00001, for example, as "A." and that assumes only upper case letters). To convert a character set such as Japanese, with more than fifty thousand distinct characters? Sixteen consecutive distinct characters (digits: 0000000000000001, for example, as "あ"). (Please note, every f'ing time I try to do math, and post it here I somehow screw up. Someone please check my math. The quantity for "50,000+" characters for Japanese should be correct - see Unicode 16 or ask Google for 50k in binary and count the digits... Anyway).
How is this less "wordy" than a written language? In Japanese there exist single characters for entire words and/or entire concepts and to convert that to binary you have to extend it by fifteen minimum... "1" becomes: "0000000000000001" minimum...
BINARY IS NOT THE ANSWER. BINARY IS NOT BETTER. Binary exists solely because it is far easier to represent everything as "off" and "on" for computers. (Or somewhere below 5 volts as "0" and somewhere above 5 volts as "1" - depending on decade, technology and standard, and, yes, I know more standards exist).

Am I wrong? Am I crazy (with regards to this specifically)?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know why there's 2 adaptations of the same story? Or is there something I'm missing
I don’t know why but it’s somewhat common for adaptations. Like the Apothecary Diaries (one of the mangakas got sued for tax evasion) or, Be mine, Hero — I refuse.

Dex-chan lover
wait, this one is still Continue? i thought they stopped this and continue on the other one with different mangaka.

i mean i still remember how pissed i am when seirei gensuki literally keep changing mangaka for 3-4 times that i stop reading it until now since it keep repeating the story from begining.

Users who are viewing this thread