Arafoo Otoko no Isekai Tsuhan Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't resist:
2oBlEkn.jpg

I also agree with the TL, the idea that a rich merchant's family wouldn't be able to afford even some sort of wooden tub bath given how much that carriage would've set them back is just fucking silly.

Last edited:
I really like that he brings up the black hole that his ability is with regards to currency. Normally money stays in circulation but with his power, it's sent off to who knows where. The only other isekai I've ever read that brought up this issue was "Reborn as a Vending Machine, I now wonder the Dungeon." (which was surprisingly good considering how stupid the premise sounds).

Dex-chan lover
I really like that he brings up the black hole that his ability is with regards to currency. Normally money stays in circulation but with his power, it's sent off to who knows where. The only other isekai I've ever read that brought up this issue was "Reborn as a Vending Machine, I now wonder the Dungeon." (which was surprisingly good considering how stupid the premise sounds).
Good Mc knows consequence

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Myarei wasn't horrified at the MC's blasphemy of putting the Cone of Shame on the sacred forest cat. I'm equally surprised that the forest cat didn't immediately want back in as soon as he let it out.

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he make a rule to only use currency his skill creates to purchase things?
He can get money, purchase an item that is able to be sold with his skill if he doesn't have any good items to sell through his skill.

Double-page supporter
i mean you could just buy the material the money is made of with the ability and sell it on this world, idk why you're thinking of it too much

Aggregator gang
i mean you could just buy the material the money is made of with the ability and sell it on this world, idk why you're thinking of it too much
But what's the exchange rate? If it happens to cost 2 gold coins to purchase 1 gold coin's worth of gold as material, then that won't help the issue.

Dex-chan lover
is vertical farming not that common? he should've done vertical farming to have many produce in a small area

damn the innkeeper ain't getting screen time now. sad

just because a person helped someone to be healthy, doesn't mean they can't be rapist. human nature and desire can't be that simple as if you're counting 1-2-3

good mc, knows the problem with his "too good to be true" skill

Users who are viewing this thread