Arakure Ojousama wa Monmon Shiteiru - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - One date is worth a 1000 horny fantasies

Dex-chan lover
Seeing a couple going a date in a Romance Comedy manga is so refreshing. As sad as it is, almost all end at the confession then time skip past the dating stage.

But this is what romance is, getting to know one each other, flirting, and there are endless tropes they could milk too, it’s a weirdly untapped market in this genre since Harem’s became the norm and they are too busy with the chase

Supporter
They are very cute together!!!

I want to theorize that he’s so dodgy about his childhood because bad stuff was happening but it’s probably just because of it being uneventful considering how much he restricts himself.
Naah, I'm guessing there's something bad there, though I won't hazard a guess as to how bad it is . . .

He's seriously repressed, you don't get that way if you don't have something going on in your past.

Supporter
I refuse to believe there are people like this.
Honestly, he's not really that weird - I mean, he's repressed as fuck, autistic as fuck (both of those are probably related, of course), and probably has some kind of significant trauma in his background (again, probably related to the repression, and how he's responded to the trauma is clearly driven by his autistic world view), but as far as autistic people with some sort of childhood trauma go he's surprisingly okay.

Dex-chan lover
Well i'm sure nothing will happen at the hotel but dude seems to have some serious shit going on under the hood. She is pretty patient with him but dude is legit boring lol.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I was hoping to hear why he's so hooked on public morals.
Because it's his job?
Being involved in such a school activity in a prestigious school looks good on his resume too. He mentioned being exempted from tuition, so he might be from a meager background that everything he does is based on that.

In private, he could use it as an excuse so that he could avoid becoming horny.

Double-page supporter
Cutest shit I've seen. Love the artstyle, reminds me of a modern Devilman but cute.

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly kinda funny to have the female lead be the super horny one in the relationship.

Glad they had a nice date!
Not sure about horny, but isn't a "proactive female lead, male lead kind of a loser at first" basically the main theme of reiwa romance mangas? Nagatoro, Anjou, even Takagi-san, and all the others with gyaru'ish/teaser FML. This one is probably at the extreme end of the spectrum in terms of the difference between them, but I still think it qualifies to be put in the same drawer.

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, I just reread this yesterday, nice timing for 2 new chapters.

It's terribly cliche, with outrageously over the top characters, but it's still fun rather than played out and stale, at this point. Not a "deep" read, but enjoyable.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread