Arcane Sniper - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

This has 20 chapters right now, and everyone is praising it in the raw, it had a slow and uneventful start, so hopefully it picks up from here

That cook looks like Dimitresku.

Also, I wonder if MC has some sort of "Devils bullet" ability.

Double-page supporter
He still not disabled system assist right? Or is it just can't be disabled?

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the trial weapons are the versions only used during class selection. Actual games do that, where they name the test weapons that you can just try out as tutorial weapons, or in this case trial weapons, and then give them a similar or equivalent statted weapon that has a proper name on it, in this case low grade shoddy musket, when you choose it.

The idea is probably that it doesn't make sense to have an item called 'trial weapon' if it was a realistic universe, unless it was a prototype or smth.

Then why not call it 'low grade shoddy weapon' in the first place? Probably because the point is to choose between the different weapons and having a modifier with 'low grade shoddy' takes away from that.

Of course if they call it trial weapons later on, then this is all for moot.

Fed-Kun's army
Imwonder if the girls will search his name on the net sometime since he's been on the news. He's using his real name and face so it should be easy to find him irl

Maybe the ice girl already did since she called him Oppa

Fed-Kun's army
"me shoot he ded"

Such fine writing. What a high class literature. A work of art. I like this now

Dex-chan lover
If flame girl is suppose to be in such an awesome guild why where they getting wrecked like a bunch of noobs?

Users who are viewing this thread