Archnemesis then, lovers now? - Ch. 1

Group Leader
what is this, a chapter for ants?
Choose long strip and no limit, also go to settings and set strip margin to 0. But yeah strip format is so horrible, gotta scroll forever and some drawings are to big to be seen whole...

Dex-chan lover
Choose long strip and no limit, also go to settings and set strip margin to 0. But yeah strip format is so horrible, gotta scroll forever and some drawings are to big to be seen whole...
Where are the "no limit" and "set strip margin" settings (on PC)?

Group Leader
Where are the "no limit" and "set strip margin" settings (on PC)?
The "no limit" is on the right side menu when you are reading a chapter below choosing the page format (Fit Both, Fit Width, Fit Height, No Limit). And the "set strip margin" is in the setting menu when you click on the gear icon in "Page Layout", it appears only if you chose "long strip".

I just saw something great too is that in the settings menu (gear icon) you can also set the max width in "image fit" so you have less to scroll and you can see tall images better.

Capture.PNG

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I've only got a greyed out "Long Page" button, then immediately below that is the "Left to Right" button (no "Fit Both/Fit Width/Fit Height/No Limit"). I've used the "Image Fit" tab before, but there's no "Set Strip Margin" in the "Page Layout" tab in the reader settings.

Users who are viewing this thread