Ari no Su Dungeon e Youkoso! - Ch. 2.4

Dex-chan lover
...every part of this is subpar. This translator is only better because it's compared to garbled MTL, the plot is brainless edge, the pacing seems whack, the art and choreography clash a bit.

Yeah, I'm out.

Aggregator gang
This is far too cringy to read, I dont even wanted to read it anymore. The way author making it like they dont take any effort at all, most of the work are mess.

Dex-chan lover
...every part of this is subpar. This translator is only better because it's compared to garbled MTL, the plot is brainless edge, the pacing seems whack, the art and choreography clash a bit.

Yeah, I'm out.
eh, the translation was fine imo. Even comparing it in a vacuum, I felt like I at least had no issues understanding the dialogue, or developing any headaches.
But yes, the story itself has issues and feels like it fails to show us anything more than events. Nothing about his thought process or plans, suddenly he has a big ambush. The no explanation why he appear in person (and intentionally have the fairy endangered as a hostage), suddenly letting the guy attack him with a sword.

Dex-chan lover
Just hit me that MC looks like that meme of the badly drawn Sasuke going around the internet, i can't take him and his cringy stuff seriously because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread