Ariette Scans

Contributor
Thank you for working on https://mangadex.org/title/31392/the-girl-from-random-chatting Its so good.

Ty for the hard work, and keep it up. Feel free to dm me if you need some help some day.

@arriette
Thanks for all your hard work, the daily uploads are quite great.

Woah, solo as well?!
Praise, one of the best scanlator in the scene. Thanks for linking the YT videos version for RanChat ^_^

Hello there ariette-sama, could you try to contact, jaimini box or meraki scans? I think they would pick the girl from rachat.
Thank you for all your hardwork :).

Hello,
Thank you for soloing Rest in Peace <3
I don't know if they are going to take it, but Lunas Lotus Scans work with quite a lot of Korean webtoons, it may be worth a try.
Asking around Impatient Community is another way =)
Here's discord invite in case you don't have: https://discord.gg/gK88zf (Impatient Community)

Hey Arriete are you going to go dark on us or will you give us a way to contact you after your scanning days are over? Even if you stop translating please dont just go dark and give us a way to contact you somehow :)

Group Leader
Thanks so much Ariette for the work you have done :)
All of the scanlations you did were high quality and were very much appreciated.
I hope you do well in your other endeavors 😀

I want to say you my all thanks for the project that's how long you translate it
Thank's you very much🥰🥰🥰
I hop tour problems will be solved quickly
😊

Double-page supporter
Thank you for scanlating the girl from random chatting! I'm forever indebted to you~
Good luck in your next endeavor!!!

hello, thank you for scanlating the girl from random chatting!!!

good luck with you irl and i appreciate the time and effort that you spent into scanlating the very long series!!!

Thank you for your work
It was nice to read your translations
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread