Arknights: Rhodes Kitchen -TIDBITS- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Special Menu: Salted Butter Cake and Sweet Halo

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Everything seems nice, I would never have thought that was your first time.

At page 6, I can't read the Japanese, but is the Cart Noodles and Curry Fish Balls not switched since only the one on the bottom seems to have noodles in it?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Everything seems nice, I would never have thought that was your first time.

At page 6, I can't read the Japanese, but is the Cart Noodles and Curry Fish Balls not switched since only the one on the bottom seems to have noodles in it?
Yeah they're switched, you can clearly see the character for noodles on the bottom and curry ball on the upper panel

A bit rough of a translation and not the font choice I'd go for with the last page (that shaky font is used primarily to communicate fear/derangement, not a casual conversation), but not bad for a first try!

Must have switched them while figuring out what dishes they are. Should be fixed now

Users who are viewing this thread