Arrogance and Romance - Ch. 81

jak

Contributor
You will always lose to Jung. While Sookhee was just reminiscing in the past, if Jung is pissed then I don't blame him. I do believe Sookhee would never cheat and her intentions of hanging out with Minjae were innocent, she still did lie to Jung.

Though I give props to Minjae for giving up instead of being an asshole and still try to pursue her.

Is she really this oblivious to the amount of pain she is causing Jung? She better fucking make up for this shit! She is so lucky that Jung is such a forgiving person, she really doesn't deserve it and I hope she at least feels guilty and makes up for it.

Also the author really needs to do some major character development to increase her likability beacuse as of now I'm not really rooting for her to have a happy ending. All I really care about is Jung at this point, she can honestly get dumped for all I care.

Dex-chan lover
I think anybody would be fucking pissed in this situation. The least you could do is let your partner know you gonna meet up with somebody instead of acting all sneaky

Salute to the sister for snitching hope Jung gives sokhee hell for this.

Bringing the ex boyfriend only made me dislike her I liked it better thinking Jung was her old boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread