Arrogant Slave - Ch. 19 - A Visitor

Supporter
Written by Hamita
290ba4e459d266152470e944e5f01a7e86-27-M-Night-Shyamalan.rsquare.w330.jpg

author gonna make them kill her lil bro now?
I think the implications are that he has already fallen to the army by this point.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats you found them. But we'll see soon enough whether it was worth it or not.

Contributor
Her alleged brother was a soldier drafted to fight the xx army? Slaveowner MC-kun is an (ex)soldier from the xx army. So if her story is to be believed then this village is in enemy territory, and the xx army reaching here means this area has fallen under their control. The "sea of blood" was possibly caused by soldiers and not bandits.

But it could still be a made up story. This alleged bumpkin could've come from another country to live her serial killer dreams at a village just across the border or something. Anyway, there no way next chapter isn't going to be bloody now that their pursuers have caught up.

Dex-chan lover
Her alleged brother was a soldier drafted to fight the xx army? Slaveowner MC-kun is an (ex)soldier from the xx army. So if her story is to be believed then this village is in enemy territory, and the xx army reaching here means this area has fallen under their control. The "sea of blood" was possibly caused by soldiers and not bandits.

But it could still be a made up story. This alleged bumpkin could've come from another country to live her serial killer dreams at a village just across the border or something. Anyway, there no way next chapter isn't going to be bloody now that their pursuers have caught up.
what the point of theory ? just enjoy the roulette

Aggregator gang
I liked the lightheartedness of the manga more prior to the developments of chapter 15. Feel like mangaka started taking the story too seriously when that's not at all what it started out as. Guess I'll wait this drama arc out and see if the story gets back to the usual episodic arrogant slave shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread