Artificial Temperature 36.7°C - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Her Arrival

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if this is a woman's only prison or not, but either way it means either everyone here is into women or they're just going "lmao tough shit" for all the women there into only men
i think it's safe to assume it's a women only prison, but since the setting is unhinged, there's a small chance it could be co-ed

Group Leader
I can't tell if this is a woman's only prison or not, but either way it means either everyone here is into women or they're just going "lmao tough shit" for all the women there into only men
The prologue does show male prisoners, but since it was released months before the actual first chapter, it's likely they retconned it to be an all-women's prison.

From the prologue we can see that Sinda has a male body. Tina most likely has a female body, but it's not like the prisoners care much 🤷

Dex-chan lover
The prologue does show male prisoners, but since it was released months before the actual first chapter, it's likely they retconned it to be an all-women's prison.
Does it though? They could just be masculine woman, not exactly uncommon in a prison
From the prologue we can see that Sinda has a male body. Tina most likely has a female body, but it's not like the prisoners care much 🤷
I think they're all meant to be woman, only the guards are man

Users who are viewing this thread