As the Lady Wishes - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Aw jeez, here we go

Thank you for the translation!

I'm really interested in seeing where this all goes. FL seems pretty smart, but it's gonna be tricky esp when ppl have not so good intentions

Thanks for the chapter!

Really torn about this set up. If Cha Seunghyun is given any chance at all I don't know if I'd be able to take it lmao.

Nope Jinha oppa all the way! He treats her like a precious lady from the moment they met

I love reverse harem 😍 but not a fan of guys with ulterior motives.

Thank you for the update!! Keep up the good work 😆

Contributor
I guess he almost managed to not be really obvious about the fact that all he's interested in is the company.

Jesus Christ, someone really needed to stop crazy ol' grandpa XD Pity that no one feels they can do that.

Now if any of his grandsons do approach her with good intent, she'll still have to be suspicious of them. >_>;

Is it wrong that I don’t particular like ANY of these grandsons?? The whole situation is just utter chaos for her and I don’t think she can trust ANYONE. I want to believe her bestie but everyone just seems so damn secretive and two faced. The bestie seems like the only good person it’s SUS!

We all know who she’s going be with but goddamn just these other dudes showing up and trying to win her favour irks me 😩😩 where is jinha to stake his claim? Ahhhhhhhhhh hhh hhhhhhhhhhh

Mnx

Damn this wrbtoon is so dreamy! Eunsoo is such a perfect cinderella. I want wait for the suitors battle to come full circle!

She should just fake death so that she can stop being freaking indebt to the grandpa and worry about the company.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell omg. I don't trust this teach. I usually like the glasses guys. But this guy. His vibes are all wrong. Choose the oops guy. CHOOSE THE OPPA GUY HE ACTUALLY LEGIT LIKES HER
No nope nope
Many thanks

Also why does it have to be his grandsons??? Doesn't he know most of them are crazy

Whoa this started all ✨sparkly✨ but now it feels quite ominous. Love it! Thanks for the update~ can't wait for Jinha to persue her

Users who are viewing this thread