Asa Gumo ga Daitai Jigoku ni Iru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
It gave me the impression of being a farewell. The person and she were in hell and the person can go to heaven.
That was only it, but in case the author releases anything else, I'll try to bring it to us.
OK, but who was she talking to in the first page? Why was she falling to her death? Why was her body turning all spidery? This feels less like a complete oneshot and more like the last few pages of a 50-page oneshot.

Supporter
What?:question:

Is this related to something else that would give the rest of this some context?

Power Uploader
OK, but who was she talking to in the first page? Why was she falling to her death? Why was her body turning all spidery? This feels less like a complete oneshot and more like the last few pages of a 50-page oneshot.
What?:question:

Is this related to something else that would give the rest of this some context?

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that the spider-like being is the person to whom the person from the following pages dedicates the possible "monologue" of the whole story. If I'm correct, the spider-like being didn't say anything throughout the whole story. The first page was a speech to her (to spider, not from spider), and the subsequents pages were the thoughts of the other person who saw her fall.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that the spider-like being is the person to whom the person from the following pages dedicates the possible "monologue" of the whole story. If I'm correct, the spider-like being didn't say anything throughout the whole story. The first page was a speech to her (to spider, not from spider), and the subsequents pages were the thoughts of the other person who saw her fall.
If you look at the falling person's head, she has the same hair and hairpieces. So, I think all pages are the same character. It really does feel like a fragment, or possibly vent art.

Power Uploader
If you look at the falling person's head, she has the same hair and hairpieces. So, I think all pages are the same character. It really does feel like a fragment, or possibly vent art.
You have a point!
Unless the person has been fragmented into two parts. "Good" and the other "Bad". Let's keep an eye on the author's Twitter and wait for more information.

Dex-chan lover
Intentaré traducir al español, pero mi nivel en el idioma es básico, así que pido disculpas de antemano por cualquier error. <3
no lo digo porque no pueda leer inglés, sino porque el one-shot es muy confuso :notlikethis:
anyway, si necesitas PR para la tradu al español, puedo ayudar

Power Uploader
no lo digo porque no pueda leer inglés, sino porque el one-shot es muy confuso :notlikethis:
anyway, si necesitas PR para la tradu al español, puedo ayudar
[Page 01]
Adiós.
No permitiré que tú agarra mi mano.

[Page 02]
Solo, hasta el fin, en un horizonte desolado y infernal.
Aún así, tu ausencia en el infierno, me trae tanto alegría.

[Page 03]
Esta persona fue al cielo y yo quedó en el infierno.

[Page 04]
Un infierno lleno de redención.

I got this result. Could you review please? I will give you credit when I post.

Supporter
whoa I did think it was one of the quintuplet sister lol
... but yeah it feel like a random though put in 4 page, like going to hell but feeling good about not seeing anyone you know there

Users who are viewing this thread