Asa Made Renai chu! ~ Osananajimi wa Tokimekanai? ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Is My Childhood Friend a Tsundere?

Dex-chan lover
Did she really only wear the sweater? No uniform shirt? That's beyond gal

Dex-chan lover
Did she really only wear the sweater? No uniform shirt? That's beyond gal
This is more a Munyu thing.
He/she often depict female characters undressing or being in very skimpy clothes for no real reason. Or depicting them randomly naked cause "why not".
Just look at "asa made jogyu chu" from the same author.
L92RYMP.png
kPYeHDZ.png

Dex-chan lover
He/she often depict female characters undressing or being in very skimpy clothes for no real reason. Or depicting them randomly naked cause "why not".
L92RYMP.png
kPYeHDZ.png
The thing is, in ch 4, she properly wore her shirt uniform.

Fed-Kun's army
L92RYMP.png
kPYeHDZ.png
Has Munyu done any other more R18 works that isn't just "Asa Made Something Something"?

Fed-Kun's army
What has he made? Haven't found anything morally okay. I'm not interested in underage looking characters... He's a good artist though when it's not (loli/shota)
He certainly made some hentai doujin.

Dex-chan lover
What has he made? Haven't found anything morally okay. I'm not interested in underage looking characters... He's a good artist though when it's not (loli/shota)
Well, no deal then. Is a mangaka with a drawing style that make even the MILFs look juvenile, and there is always some short flat girl involved.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's not how gravity works... if we're gonna be clumsy pervert, you drag down and have her boobs drip out from her sweater. Here it's like we transitioned to a locker room scene suddenly.

But I guess that woulda been harder to draw or something.

Users who are viewing this thread