Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wtf now I'm worried about Asahina's mental health. Seems like she has issues.

Aggregator gang
That's how yanderes are made, by torturing innocent people, them getting something to live off, and finally them trying to preserve that 'something'.

Hope for her to resolve all that dishonest shit and just embrace the sweet and fluffy obsession :3

Double-page supporter
I was hoping for just a cute story but you know, I can ride the possible yandere development too

Fed-Kun's army
someone mentioned her living in her own world and going crazy last comment section however I wasn't expecting it so soon and boi oh boi is she out of her rockers, but ah Great for our couple how's she going to deal with when the bullies try to separate the two because they're both happy together thanks to them.

Group Leader
she lied to herself to the point of actually believing that she started dating Haruto out of her own free will, I'm slightly concerned about her
No wonder the problem of actually telling the truth wasn't on her mind, she literally supressed it jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo dont go in there author, i just wanted my cute fluffy romcom, i certainly dont want to go down that road.

1. Thanks for the chapter you guys are awesome
2. Holy shit this story is getting really interesting

Aggregator gang
He clearly brainwashed her with some hypnotism. That's the only answer to why she can't remember how they start dating. I've seen it happen before.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so now we can add completely delusional to her character. It's very unrealistic (mainly because people don't put a mental block on memories that recent that fast especially with nothing traumatic having happened; maybe if this went on for 10 years or she got hit by a truck (and didn't get isekai'd)), but honestly I much prefer this development to the shit show we were heading for. If this means the bullies just stop (though in of itself that makes the premise and opening even worse if it was that easy) and we get rid of that silly clichéd drama, then I'm all for this turning into a psychological yandere high school love comedy (even if the reasoning and logic behind it makes less sense then quantum psychics.... Well actually scratch that analogy; that'd imply it does make sense and I just don't get it; this just actually makes no sense, but I'm all for it). Now, if we could just get a love rival and have her go full yandere (I like yandere; don't judge me).

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this girl is me, cause she forgets things very easily.
Thanks for the chapter, enjoy reading it everytime.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting drama but I wasn't expecting her to lose her mind...

Dex-chan lover
The chapter started calm and peaceful, then it turns a little dark, then darker and I believe it turns darker from this point on.

So to cope with her sadness her brain locked away the fact that she was bullied? oh wow that's rough

Spreading rumours? Bizen calling out on wakaba? Uh oh.... Either way, the situation ain't looking pretty and im fucking scare

Users who are viewing this thread