Asahina Wakaba & Her Chubby-Chubby Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Kz3

Oh is she....blocking memories? Oh fuck the drama seem dead but no it was just hiding to burst out at any moment

Double-page supporter
her memory loss is probably some sort of disorder caused by the bullying she had to endure. I think there's a name for it but I dont know what it's called.

also plz just come clean and tell them "yeah it was a game at first but I fr fallen for him I hope you can trust me" shit like that but I think this new arc is going to drag on for more than a few chapters because we haven't had drama in a while and it's been mostly lovey dovey and we just KNOW that you can't have two people being lovey dovey in a manga without some shit coming up

Dex-chan lover
The bro took a little bit too long to arrive, but better late than never.

Finally she’s gonna get her karma. Hope it’s cruel just not as cruel as the mean girls karmas gonna be.

Aggregator gang
Wait how long has it been? Like, it doesn't seem like she's ignoring it but more like memory loss...? I feel like everything she's experienced so far has turned out to be fake or something, just some eerie vibes...
Let's just see what happens maybe I'll end it here though since I really want to end it off on a wholesome note without stuff

Still like the fact Bizen came to check this out since you don't want your friend to be in trouble, right? Still hope he understands though

@nobodygattaknow I'm not a psychologist but it seems like she probably does remember everything, but just trying to pretend like it all didn't happen to not lose their relationships

Dex-chan lover
this is kinda like the decision point for the writer, they could go make Bizen just like be angry af then she goes full yandere or they just talk it out like normal people.

Can someone please tell me if this gets depressing or if it gets happy again.
I really like this manga so far and I don't want to get depressed reading it.
Thanks

Group Leader
Ah, didn't expect Wabaka self hypnotizing herself or shit to come from Bizen, but yeah can't blame him for trying to protect Haruto.

Dex-chan lover
sliiightly concerned about the "self-denial" right now. Makes me question if she's genuinely fallen for Haruto, even though it seems obvious... This chapter kinda makes her seem "desperate" to clean to a source of happiness. concerning.

“Dissociative amnesia was formerly called psychogenic amnesia. It occurs when a person blocks out certain information, often associated with a stressful or traumatic event, leaving the person unable to remember important personal information."

Have to google it and I might be wrong too. Jesus christ this went 180° in a bat of an eye.

Dex-chan lover
DAMNIT I CAUGHT UP AT SUCH A SUSPENSEFUL PART!! im so excited for how wierd this is getting, between the mental breakdown shes going through/about to go through, and bizen finding out about the game. im so supset i decided to read this now of all times

Damn, looks like I started reading this at the wrong time to get stuck with this brutal AF cliffhanger

WTF
I thought that the guy spoiling the manga about how the girl becomes yandere and having selective memory was just spouting BS but nani he was telling the truth all along.

Users who are viewing this thread