Ascendance of a Bookworm Official Comic Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Parue-Burgers For The Win - Kitora Con

Double-page supporter
If it was parue season, there wouldn't be leaves on those trees, and Myne would NOT be outside.
She definitely wouldn't catch Lutz off guard in the forest.

I guess parue juice was mixed into the meat alongside the pomes?
Ah well, it may be less than logical, but it's a cute anthology thing.

Thanks for the translation.

Contributor
If it was parue season, there wouldn't be leaves on those trees, and Myne would NOT be outside.
She definitely wouldn't catch Lutz off guard in the forest.
That's very true :dogkek:
I guess parue juice was mixed into the meat alongside the pomes?
Not parue juice, parue pulp, basically it was a sub for bread crumbs
Ah well, it may be less than logical, but it's a cute anthology thing.
Yeah sometimes these anthology chapters can have lore inaccurate stuff in it. It's basically offical fanfic. But, at the end of Volume 1 we do get a cannon Suzuka chapter. iirc it was a selling point for the book.
Thanks for the translation.
My pleasure :salute:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nooo, why did this have to include everything I can't eat... :qq::notlikethis::fml:
(wouldn't egg and cheese be more of a luxury tho?)
Lutz's family has tons of chickens that lay eggs, which they trade for things like milk which can be used to make butter. These are the basic items commoners would easily be able to get, unlike meat.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, why did this have to include everything I can't eat... :qq::notlikethis::fml:
(wouldn't egg and cheese be more of a luxury tho?)
cheese maybe but prob not as for eggs Lutzs family raises chickens in the attic (that's why he came trading eggs for Parue pulp in the series)

Users who are viewing this thread