Ascendance of a Bookworm Official Comic Anthology - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Not A Day Without A Lecture - TOMO

Group Leader
The funny thing is that building that tunnel would actually be pretty easy for Sylvester.

also, there are a lot of defensive charms that Myne couldve worn but Ferdinand just didn’t give her any. Which does kinda make sense considering how dangerous they are

Myne did come rather close to accidentally murdering her teacher with one once after he threw a rock at her. That’d probably be pretty bad if a commoner threw a snow ball at her

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is that building that tunnel would actually be pretty easy for Sylvester.

also, there are a lot of defensive charms that Myne couldve worn but Ferdinand just didn’t give her any. Which does kinda make sense considering how dangerous they are

Myne did come rather close to accidentally murdering her teacher with one once after he threw a rock at her. That’d probably be pretty bad if a commoner threw a snow ball at her

Now I have to wonder if Ferdinand got the idea for all those protective and counter attack charms from this interaction.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to see Myne with glasses after this chapter.

And I can just imagine Myne going "pffffvv" while being lectured by Ferdinand lol. (Page 8)

Users who are viewing this thread