Ascendance of a Bookworm Official Comic Anthology - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - An Ordonnanz and Myne's Generosity - Kitora Con

Group Leader
Fun fact. Damuel s brother has pound cake because he adopted (or maybe married) Freida who bought the recipe from Myne

that’s also why Freida and Damual were together in the anime s last episode

also Freida and her grandfather paid the money that Damuel owed to Myne for letting her outfit get torn

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact. Damuel s brother has pound cake because he adopted (or maybe married) Freida who bought the recipe from Myne

also Freida and her grandfather paid the money that Damuel owed to Myne for letting her outfit get torn
He's the one who contracted Frieda you have to remember that she won't be there officially till her coming of age ceremony
Also they lent Damuel the money that's the reason why he was working with the high priest in his office in part 2 to pay off his dept

Dex-chan lover

He signed a contract to give her magic tools for her mana, in return for her becoming his concubine when she comes of age. Specifically concubine so there would be no issues with inheritance from his first wife's kids should Frieda have a child.

Aggregator gang
I think Henrik absorbed some of Ferdinand's competency through osmosis while at the Royal Academy. He always struck me as uniquely competent for a layscholar.

Dex-chan lover
That's brotherly love for you, no "how are you doing?" or "with love", just "I want my money, man!" :lul:

Dex-chan lover
i still have the scene of Ferdinand scolding the hell out of the shitty knight very clearly in my head. one of the most satisfying moment in the main series. i hope i can see that kind of total smackdown again in the future chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread