Ascendance of a Bookworm Official Comic Anthology - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - A Melody For You - Aona Masao

not sure if its the pokemon theme song but she did teach him anpanman march. idk where you got pokemon theme song. considering japanese theme song and English one are completely different. the anime song was anpanman's march
Fun fact. It’s semi confirmed by the author that one of the songs she taught Ferdinand was the Pokémon theme song. Yes the one you just thought of.

I think it’d work as a love song if you changed a few words.

Dex-chan lover
not sure if its the pokemon theme song but she did teach him anpanman march. idk where you got pokemon theme song. considering japanese theme song and English one are completely different. the anime song was anpanman's march
I think they are talking about Fanbook 4. The Q&A with Miya Kazuki included an answer to the question about the song "dedicated to God of Fire" Rozemyne played during her debut, which was a song about "aiming to be the very best".

Although I am fairly certain non-dub Pokémon anime had a very different theme song, so.

Users who are viewing this thread