Ashita, Hadashi de Koi. - Ch. 1 - Opening Again

Dex-chan lover
My ex just disappeared and possibly committed suicide? Quick, to the piano!

But for real, it feels as if the author is trying to speedrun the beginning of what these kinds of time leap stories do with the convenient people coming in and the childhood friend suddenly talking about her weird memories. Hopefully, it turns out well.

Dex-chan lover
Assuming it even is true that it was suicide, and not a murder;

My gut is telling me she met a similar fate as Oshi no Ko's Ai.

Got involved in some of the dark parts of the idol culture and she could not handle it anymore, or someone killed her to hide evidence of something.

I'm guessing the story will be about the protag trying to save her from whatever fucked up thing led to her death.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So adaptation, same author as Bizarre Love Triangle, hopefully unlike that one, this one goes for longer and it doesn't just adapt the 1st Volume again lol, there is some chapters 2 Volumes translated for the LN which currently have 3 volumes, Novelupdates

edit: thanks for the correction

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter

So adaptation, same author as Bizarre Love Triangle, hopefully unlike that one, this one goes for longer and it doesn't just adapt the 1st Volume again lol, there is some chapters translated for the LN which currently have 3 volumes, Novelupdates
Actually, I've translated 2 vols of Barefoot already. Top two entries on Novelupdates. Will do vol 3 in the next few months.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I've translated 2 vols of Barefoot already. Top two entries on Novelupdates. Will do vol 3 in the next few months.
Oh thank you, actually didn't check any of the links, just looked if there was any translation, thats even better

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wonder how coincidental the name of the FMC is. (i)chika Nito, musician extraordinaire.

Thanks for the chapter, seems like an interesting story.
Yeah lmao, I can't help thinking about that guy when I read her name.

Group Leader
My ex just disappeared and possibly committed suicide? Quick, to the piano!

But for real, it feels as if the author is trying to speedrun the beginning of what these kinds of time leap stories do with the convenient people coming in and the childhood friend suddenly talking about her weird memories. Hopefully, it turns out well.
Seems a bit sudden in the manga for sure, but the reasoning is gone over in the LN. Basically that piano was an extension of Nito (part of her in his eyes), so he tries to feel closer to her here by sitting down at it and plays her song on a whim.

Aggregator gang
hmmmmm reminds me boku dake ga inai machi , just prepare the dramatical story i-i

Dex-chan lover
is this gonna be one of those series where too much meddling with the time-space stuff gets them in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread