Ashita, Hadashi de Koi. - Ch. 3 - Mone Igarashi Wants To Be Number One

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, did the "I won't hand over my best friend!" character just step down and give an ok to a (potential) relationship?

2-1556793377.jpg

Group Leader
No chance she thinks that way when she was 5 years old. There's literally nothing going on inside my head besides maybe ice cream when I'm a 5 year old.

Dex-chan lover
Handsome guy introduced?

He's probably the villain, handsome guys are always the masterminds of these types of stories.

Dex-chan lover
Really? I thought it was the friend 😂😂🤣🤣
Even MORE suspect then, the mastermind is almost always someone shown early in the story in these mysteries, someone close to the main characters.

I just always assume someone from the earliest parts of a mystery story is the villain, that is if the author wants us to participate in solving the mystery at all of course.

Author could also just pull a random new character out of their ass in the end to surprise us.

"It was this butler that no one ever heard of that did it!"

Dex-chan lover
I like these characters. Looking forward to seeing more of what happens to them.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I like this protagonist.

Best Friend: about to go on a typical Rom-Com best friend complicated bullshit
MC: "Bruh, just join the Astronomy Club so you could still hang out with her."

Group Leader
Not gonna lie, I like this protagonist.

Best Friend: about to go on a typical Rom-Com best friend complicated bullshit
MC: "Bruh, just join the Astronomy Club so you could still hang out with her."
I've translated two vols of the light novel series if you want more of them. My website is on last page of the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
I've translated two vols of the light novel series if you want more of them. My website is on last page of the scanlation.
Hilariously enough, I did find your site a week ago and downloaded the two volumes you translated to read during a plane trip, haha.

Dex-chan lover
the way he's jumping back and forth and getting information about the current future from a certain character who somehow retains memories of the "old/original future" kinda reminds me of tokyo revengers

Double-page supporter
it feels boku dake ga inai machi manga vibes, saving his loved ones

Dex-chan lover
The other girl remembers the old timeline because she's 'closely connected' to the MC, since she has a crush on him.

Dex-chan lover
The other girl remembers the old timeline because she's 'closely connected' to the MC, since she has a crush on him.

Dex-chan lover
They actually managed to write a likable possessive female friend? Amazing. Usually they'd just go with the trope of her being a raging cunt to everyone but FMC.

Users who are viewing this thread