I feel bad for Rina. She worked so hard to try to make this a one-sided friendship only to have Yuki close her heart again. She has a 6th sense when it comes to Yuki's feelings when she feels upset. She is so genuine in reaching out to her.
I feel bad for Rina. She worked so hard to try to make this a one-sided friendship only to have Yuki close her heart again. She has a 6th sense when it comes to Yuki's feelings when she feels upset. She is so genuine in reaching out to her.
I guess the thing with Rina is that Yuki doesn't trust her (and I agree with her) to not just say completely the wrong thing or get the wrong impression. Rina is trying to do the right thing, but idk if she can ever truly understand Yuki.
Rina has a a true friend, I hope Yuki can one day see that one day. Naw the fuck mom mean having a reunion?!?! This useless piece of trash called a mother 🙃
Remember kids every child should have a parent not every parent should have a child.
I guess the thing with Rina is that Yuki doesn't trust her (and I agree with her) to not just say completely the wrong thing or get the wrong impression. Rina is trying to do the right thing, but idk if she can ever truly understand Yuki.
Rina was right since the beginning about thinking the friendship was one-sided. It's true that Yuki doesn't need to tell her but imagine showing to someone you see as a friend for years that you are willing to accept their faults and past to only get brushed off for Norman Bates.
Rina was right since the beginning about thinking the friendship was one-sided. It's true that Yuki doesn't need to tell her but imagine showing to someone you see as a friend for years that you are willing to accept their faults and past to only get brushed off for Norman Bates.