Asobi Asobase - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Holding Back

BCS

Dex-chan lover
no.jpg

Aggregator gang
I actually enjoy translators notes granted is at the end of the chapter as some form of little glossary 😂 That way one can opt to read it or not and it doesnt take the immersion away.

That aside, they really deserved to take those classes lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
@suprazord oh, believe me, they can, I can't count how many times some people got caught after cheating either for homework or exams when in high school because they copied word for word and error for errors.

It was so bad that one year our homeroom teacher had to give us a lesson on how to properly cheat, I kid you not.

He was always saying that there were two kinds of people, the cheaters and the clever. The clever don't get caught.

Olivia wants to be Hanako's friend. That's really heartwarming seeing how she experienced Hanako's bad side first hand in its entirety and repeatedly. A normal person would've ditched her after the first or second outburst.

Dex-chan lover
@tblst What?

@lnomsim Ahaha, so true. I work at a school, and even 10 after I graduated from school myself, children still make this mistake and are surprised to learn that if you cheat, then your work should be at least slightly different.

Aggregator gang
@someonenoone11 Olivia is not that great herself and she is plenty dumb as well 😂 I imagine when she says that, she means she doesn't want to be alone and with no group of friends.

Group Leader
TF Hanako you're effin smart
Like, I knew, but I keep getting impressed since she's always such a moron in daily life
Rich, smart, idiot, help her friend... daaamn I want a pal like her

Contributor
The only time when tl notes are justified imho is when they’re trying to explain Japanese humor like in Yuuutsu-kun to Succubus-san

Users who are viewing this thread