Asoko de Hataraku Musubu-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - Work

Dex-chan lover
It's all thanks to Sagami's "personal experiences". Is he a one pump chump?

Dex-chan lover
The awkwardness and the attempt to keep personal stuff away hits close to home

Dex-chan lover
1e0ca6394b959daba3c80c7aaa41fb83.jpg

I mean even if she cant put a name to her emotions its clear she longs for his presence and lights up when hes around

Dex-chan lover
Just a waifu being proud of her husbando - nothing to see here, move along...

@blurgh123 he is indeed a "one pump chump" he admitted it in an earlier chapter when they were designing and planning the thicker condom

Dex-chan lover
One thing that i don't understand and if anyone got better than me please say it, she never really refused his confession right? It was more like she wasn't ready and did'nt understand what to do in that situation and he just kinda gave up to not force her, at least that is what i got of that chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Noitoart He didn't give up. She basically told him that she doesn't know how she feels because she's never been in a relationship before. So, he asked her to forget about the confession and that he still likes her.

Basically it was him saying, "If at any point in the future you decide that you like me too. I'll be waiting." Just not with those exact words.

It's just a case of an extremely sheltered girl coming to terms with the fact that she likes a guy, and a guy who doesn't want to be too forceful and push away the girl he likes.

Dex-chan lover
@superdubes Yeah that is what i got from that, he gave up on the confession but not on her, its was the best choice, he kinda jumped the gun a little when he confessed, she was getting to enjoy his company so he should have waited more and become more intimate with her first, but at least is not all ruined.

Dex-chan lover
Aw, the MC is a good guy, genuinely trying his best while making sure the girl is not uncomfortable in the workplace or in general. Respect!

Users who are viewing this thread