Assassin's Pride - Vol. 8 Ch. 42 - Trap

Dex-chan lover
You know the one problem with all of this; by showing that jobs could be transferred, and a sister who could be willing to transfer.... this shouldn't be a problem.

Honestly, what the author should have done is instead had an object that could give a class instead of such a transfer.

Hell, the father should have just awakened her class himself with this method (like, with his status, he wouldn't know of it?). After all, if she's found not to be of the same job, it'd be dangerous for his family and nobles should be willing to cover up shame like that.

Sorry for the rant; but the author should have thought of this more.

Fed-Kun's army
GOOD! I'm proud of you. No matter what your brother says, you have the right to make your own decisions. Everyone has their own sense of right and wrong, and right now, Salacha cannot deny her own sense of right and wrong. No matter what her brother and friend say, she cannot accept that what they are doing is the right choice. Even if it is the correct path, it doesn't sit right with her.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while, but haven't we seen that earring before somewhere? I can't remember...

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock the problem being that the procedure to transfer classes has a 90% fail rate and is usually lethal. Why in the world would a father who isn't even sure melida is his child risk that? Plus its not a well known method as was explained in an earlier chapter.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter (◡ ω ◡). I wonder what inside the letter is. Earlier I thought somehow Melida already knows that it's a trap, from the letter.

Dex-chan lover
Consider
-The terrorists in the basement aren't supposed to be there
-Sala isn't supposed to choke up now
-Daddy wasn't supposed to be at school ready to take Melida home
It's gonna be a real mess, isn't it

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath He'd do it to protect the reputation. If it works, he can claim she's his kid. If it fails, he got rid of her.

And even then, he should have at least tried to see if he could get a paladin class person.

Agreed, Miu is a hoe. Ever since they started planning all this I was hoping Salacha would change her mind but I didnt actually believe that was gonna happen, shit would hit the fan and she would just do some nice things later because she felt guilty. Thanks God things can still work out now.

Just by doing that she's top tier to me, now I just hope things dont become even worse and Melida gets forced into the trap even after this.

(And now I wish sensei had done more to Miu the first time around when they met and he broke her machine)

Anyway, maybe Miu got a plan of her own, maybe the letter was from her and the content is information, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread