Astro King - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Maid Harem o Tsukurimasu!

Aggregator gang
Just a head up IF you got lured by the "HAREM" tag. MC litterly says and THIS is the whole plot of the "story":

"They can take ANY of the free MAIDS they want, but if thy lay a finger on Sylvia..."

By the way, the "any" means litterly ALL other LI in MC "Harem".
Its basicly a wild cuck dream come true in isekai form with the heavy focus on Netorase/sharing/gangbang. MC is not even a part of it.
Thought the synopsis sounded a bit odd, so thanks for the warning I appreciate it.

In chapter 20 raw, it looks like MC might try to restore the heroines. Better late than never if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so ridiculously bad, it's almost a parody.

I'm not sire it isn't a parody, honestly! I mean, this is the logical conclusion of isekai with slave themes, from obvious one's like (tensei) no Skill Taker, to the more subtle, like Gunotaku no noses.

This is where that sex fantasy leads, ultimately; I'm not sure the artist isn't making a social statement... or so I hope...

Or maybe society just needs a nuclear cleansing, and this manga existing is proof. If it's not a parody, this is a pretty sick joke.

Cos FUCK this story is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread