Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
vince-vince-mcmahon.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why people are so disappointed that Asumi hasn't met Mai yet. It's the premise, but not a promise, of the plot that Mai comes in and is the end game love interest. Asumi is growing into her ideal lesbian by having experiences and this arc is pretty crucial to that.
Now what comes next could be anything. Asumi and Nanao could be end game, or have a break up, or anything in between. Asumi could finally meet Mai and get the original premised ending. Why get upset over an ending that hasn't happened yet?

Dex-chan lover
Shut up and empty the clip like everyone else, yes plot is important yes the childhood hooker friend seemed interesting, yes it doesn't even matter now. But let's be real it stopped mattering the first time a titti came out and your still here so what does that say about all of us.
I can't, i just can't. The fact that the premise is so easily forgotten just bother me too much to enjoy what happen. Just, why the fuck put a premise if you throw it out of the window half way through the story ? Like, so far you could have done without the childhood friend part and nothing will have changed much but we have it and it bothers people like me too much and waste my enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
Shut up and empty the clip like everyone else, yes plot is important yes the childhood hooker friend seemed interesting, yes it doesn't even matter now. But let's be real it stopped mattering the first time a titti came out and your still here so what does that say about all of us.
It's kind of weird to tell a stranger to start masturbating... And the fact that your brain stops functioning when you see a nipple only says something about you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i love nanao i think shes sweet 😭 i love her and asumi together im gonna be sad when she inevitably gets let down for the plot :( mai creeps me out with the whole.. still being obsessed with her child body thing

Dex-chan lover
Best sex scene in all of hentai manga I've ever read, period.

The "action progression" being slower than most hentais, nice.
Awkward atmosphere, but they get through it together, very lovely.
Stripping each other over multiple panels, but not completly, erotic.
The characters having close bond and buildup over many chapters, very important.
Sublime art, a staple at this point.
2 chapters long H-scene, yes please, though a double issue would work too.
Character development and story progression in my h-scene, perhaps.

:win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Almost 80 comments of people whining about Nanao this, Mai that, original premise, character development... and not once was the idea of a harem ending mentioned. If Asumi was a man, I'm sure harem would be the only posible ending everyone would think about. I'm not complaining, I just find it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread