Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

i dont think they are going to be fwb for much longer, and i see nanao learning a lot these next few chapters on her own to try pleasing asumi more

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile me still waiting for Mai to actually come back in the manga because i'm of the few ones who still care about that plotline and found that FWB thing utterly bullshit. Like, it's the only thing so far that show that the author remember Mai.
I swear the author is just slowly realizing that the Mai plotline is just an inderance and the story could have function without it. Instead of having Asumi and Nanako slowly realizing their feelings, now we have the factor Mai that will probably come back when they're will be at the point they're realize they want more than FWB and will get another long arc to deal with it because Mai didn't appear or interact with Asumi for so long that it will need some time to have Mai have the same level of interaction with Asumi, in present time, than she had with basically anyone who she sleep with.
i mean, i have few doubt that Nanao would be ditch in favor of Mai for the endgame, as it would make absolutely no sense at all, you don't build up such tension between 2 characters to ditch it for a character that have now barely show up for half the manga.
On another note, i just realize we're only at chapter 20 and so i'm thinking that's really slow because of the 2 months between chapters. Dunno if it would be wiser to wait for physical manga to be release because at least i could all chapter in one go instead of waiting nearly a year for 4 chapters of sex i mostly skipped.

Dex-chan lover
please help Nanao she's commiting too much of herself just for being FWB

that ain't FWB anymore gal, you actually cherish her
The line between FWB and a romantic relationship is a very fine and vague line. Feelings are a spook embrace relationships that can only be accurately described as queer

Dex-chan lover
Time to nightcrawl into asumi's room and satisfy her sexually, forcefully, againstn't her will!

Dex-chan lover
Oh god has it been already 4 months? I completely forgot about all of these characters lol
One thing I know is this nanao girl isn't her childhood friend, I think.

Dex-chan lover
singular brain cell bouncing between these two
also thanks for the tl
Oh god has it been already 4 months? I completely forgot about all of these characters lol
One thing I know is this nanao girl isn't her childhood friend, I think.
she's not, the childhood friend works at one of the lesbian brothels

Dex-chan lover
Well they are only FWB's cause Asumi wants to sleep around at the brothel to find her friend and don't want to do that in a committed exclusive relationship.
True of course, but going foward... well, she's so horny for Nanao now though - and vice versa, obviously - that I wonder if they'll even manage to leave the house in the foreseeable future, never mind visit brothers for even more say gex :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Good God, Nanao... 😅

I don't know if this set-up will work completely (and I still think Nanao really sold herself short with this whol FWB thing), but let's see how it plays out...

Dex-chan lover
Mai has so much more chemistry with Renako than Ajisai does.
Chemistry? AS in being a creep, stalking her, and using the fact that Renako is asocial, and dont understand anythings about social interaction, to push her to do what she want?

Users who are viewing this thread