Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
That or just don't have this extended thing with Nanao. It's fine when it's fun, meaningless sex on the way to Mai but now the dynamics are a bit less fun; especially since Mai is literally right there but deciding to play hide and seek.
It's not like Mai is choosing not to contact Asumi. She can't. She doesn't have her information.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like Mai is choosing not to contact Asumi. She can't. She doesn't have her information.
Mai knows that it's Asumi who has been seeing the girls at her job. In one chapter she followed them and saw Asumi right in front of her but chose to continue to hide and remembered her friends advice, that "if you just wait she'll book you eventually." She has the means to find her or let her know that she's there, with the help of the girls, but is choosing to wait for whatever reasons.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga never gonna end I swear lol. This chapter was kinda bad vibes because they were having sex like, a different time of day every single page. Asumi's literally getting bimboized from having her brain fucked out of her skull. At first I didn't mind Nanao because they had chemistry and it'd be a fine theme of moving on and just having closure with Mai. But after this chapter we're probably gonna torpedo that just so it can run even longer.

I'm afraid the series is gonna start fermenting in its own stagnation.

Dex-chan lover
Mai knows that it's Asumi who has been seeing the girls at her job. In one chapter she followed them and saw Asumi right in front of her but chose to continue to hide and remembered her friends advice, that "if you just wait she'll book you eventually." She has the means to find her or let her know that she's there, with the help of the girls, but is choosing to wait for whatever reasons.
In the sense that she could follow another girl and contact her that way, but that's the type of thing she would probably get fired over. She doesn't know how Asumi will react to seeing her again. I'm not saying you're totally offbase or anything, but I don't think it's unreasonable from Mai's perspective to wait.

Dex-chan lover
In the sense that she could follow another girl and contact her that way, but that's the type of thing she would probably get fired over. She doesn't know how Asumi will react to seeing her again. I'm not saying you're totally offbase or anything, but I don't think it's unreasonable from Mai's perspective to wait.
She already followed one of the girls to find Mai the first time and chose to stay hidden. Plus she's friends with the girls and they know she's looking for Asumi (based on their conversatios). Rather than wait to be booked, she could easily ask one of them to let Asumi know that Mai is looking for her. None of the girls seem like that would be an issue for them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the end was really weird there. Even if Mai doesn't have her direct number, she presumably knows enough info to look for her outside of the job given that she's aware that it's her childhood friend and has an idea of her general locale.
Like, are we supposed to feel sorry for the McGuffin who has barely been a character or is this still setting up the idea of Asumi Nanao going brothelling together?

Dex-chan lover
Why are people acting like this chapter was a win for Nanao when this relationship is clearly leaning one-sided and Asumi seems pretty uncomfortable and sexed out :huh:
Asumi said she was afraid because she could see herself becoming too comfortable with Nanao. She was enjoying it too much. So she was uncomfortable with being too comfortable, which is funny but not a knock on Nanao. Although, I agree that it feels like the author really wants to stick with Mai no matter what, to the point of making comfort a negative.

Dex-chan lover
can she just meet miss childhood friend, do the devils tango, then go back to sugar momma full time (but occasionally go to the brothel) BUT even more importantly can she screw her friend that introduced her to the whole thing plssss

This was the series’s flaw, they kept the childhood friend hidden for way too long.. they should have flesh her a bit from chapter 10..
It's only long when talking in how long it's been in real time. But it hasn't been that many chapters. The author might just want to have a bit of suspense. But with an update schedule of >bi-monthly it sure does feel like a long ass time.

Dex-chan lover
Asumi said she was afraid because she could see herself becoming too comfortable with Nanao. She was enjoying it too much. So she was uncomfortable with being too comfortable, which is funny but not a knock on Nanao. Although, I agree that it feels like the author really wants to stick with Mai no matter what, to the point of making comfort a negative.
Too much of a good thing can be a negative. Asumi said they might as well be girlfriends with how they’re acting (always instigated by Nanao) but has she actually indicated that this comfort stems from having feelings for Nanao? She’s coasting, she’s being passive ever since Nanao decided she’s solely responsible for pleasing her. That’s what Asumi seems uncomfortable with. And with Nanao still mentally competing with the brothel girls and not understanding what fwb means, this could get toxic quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread