Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I’m kinda disappointed to be honest. I’m team Asumi x Nanao, but it’s pretty clear that Asumi is uncomfortable with how fast their friendship is progressing. Nanao’s inexperience with relationships is really painful to see, too. I can’t see things ending well between the two of them, and there’s still the need to pick up again with the original storyline. I really like the idea of Asumi and Nanao being together, but I’m afraid the author has other ideas.

Anybody who thinks this is a healthy relationship is tripping hard.. to start with Asumi doesn't like Nanao romantically, and Nanao is borderline obsessive, which is definitely an unhealthy foundation for a relationship... Sure Mai is not exactly good either for multiple reasons, but it's not like she wanted to meet Mai to date her anyway!

It's like everyone forgot Asumi just wanted to meet her again to ask what her intentions were years ago and to apologise for calling their one kiss "plain"

Group Leader
honestly, I just want these two to end up together at this point.
Much better chemistry than the girl that said the kiss didn't mean anything and vanished for years, then does nothing but wait for the "fateful reunion."

Nanao is a much better fit for her, she can keep up and takes the lead despite having so little experience in comparison!

Dex-chan lover
Anybody who thinks this is a healthy relationship is tripping hard.. to start with Asumi doesn't like Nanao romantically, and Nanao is borderline obsessive, which is definitely an unhealthy foundation for a relationship... Sure Mai is not exactly good either for multiple reasons, but it's not like she wanted to meet Mai to date her anyway!

It's like everyone forgot Asumi just wanted to meet her again to ask what her intentions were years ago and to apologise for calling their one kiss "plain"
For sure it's one-sided love, but it's not like Asumi deny that relationship either. She can just say no when Nanao is horny, but instead Asumi just enjoying have sex with Nanao every single day. At this point, finding Mai is just excuses for her to keeps having fun with prostitutes. Even she still have fun with other prostitute girls though knowing they're not Mai (Sayaka & Serina)

Dex-chan lover

Dont care, either give me at least 5 chapters of development for Mai or toss her out and make Asumi end up with Nanao or Serina, there is only so much you can do with the pace of a bimonthly manga without starting to feel like the plot goes nowhere

Dex-chan lover
Dont care, either give me at least 5 chapters of development for Mai or toss her out and make Asumi end up with Nanao or Serina, there is only so much you can do with the pace of a bimonthly manga without starting to feel like the plot goes nowhere
Yknow what? Fk it, dont care if Asumi ends up with Nanao i just dont want her to end up with Mai

Dex-chan lover
Sugar Mama Nanoa has been unleashed. Asumi did not catch feelings, that's bad for Nanoa. And Mai is about to miss her connection again. They're like two ships passing in the fog.
At this point, they're like two ships passing in the cut

Dex-chan lover
Nanao has awakened to her inner predator, hunting and eating her prey at every opportunity. Asumi is enjoying it but I feel a talk about frequency is going to have to come up and about keeping it special. And, you know, leaving Asumi with some energy to go about her day.

I'm still on for the Nanasumi ending as I've never like the 'in love with someone you haven't seen for half your life from when you were to young to even know what love' is plot. It was fine as a catalyst to get her into brothels and start the plot but that's a fantasy whereas Nanao is real and clearly has great chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why people think Asumi will end up with Nanao. It seems like Asumi is almost uncomfortable with how close they've gotten. Nanao doesn't seem to understand the concept of FwB, and is just using this a way to be a relationship with Asumi in all but name. It doesn't come across like Asumi has any romantic interest in her at all, especially if she spends so much time thinking about someone else. I hope they resolve this, because a one sided relationship is not a relationship at all.
She doesn't seem uncomfortable at all to me, in fact she's so comfortable she literally thought to herself that she could see herself with Nanao as her sugar momma gf. She literally forgets about the brothel and childhood crush for a while cuz she was so happy and satisfied.

If anything, it's her childhood friend that seems ridiculous to imagine her ending up with. They haven't spoken in years so any yearning they feel for each other seems like they're just idealizing their childhood crushes and wondering about and hoping for what could have been, as seen through rose tinted glasses. If the manga weren't set up to imply that it was a sure thing that they would end up together in the first chapter, I'd say there's literally no chance of it happening at this point, and she was nothing more than a plot device to give Asumi a reason to be sleeping with a prostitute of the week every chapter. If they do end up together, it wouldn't be the first time I've read a manga that veers away from the interesting plotlines it started to deliver the promised "main girl" ending....

Dex-chan lover
:notlikethis: first they "screw" her and now suger mamma screw her and their business

Dex-chan lover
am I the only one who still wants her to meet her childhood friend!?
No you ain't. Been a while since i wanted a concrete proof that the author just didn't forgot Mai (even though it's been only 11 chapters technically).
I agree with the fact that things with Nanao are going to smoothly for it to continue without problems. Nanao has taken only the benefits part of "friends with benefits" and take it that she can just screw Asumi whenever she want but i think Asumi gonna be tired of it if this continue.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo Asumi, remember your duty to have many sex with as many girls as possible!

Hm? Childhood friend? Ah yes that too
I come here to read this as Interspecies Reviewers but yuri

Dex-chan lover
Yknow what? Fk it, dont care if Asumi ends up with Nanao i just dont want her to end up with Mai
I still enjoy the story but at this point Mai is like an industry plant, and with barely any marketing. We're just supposed to want her to win out based on....?

Is it really any wonder that many are supporting actual developed character relationships over empty pinning for someone we essentially don't know, based on a non-crush from when they were basically toddlers?

The setup and choices of this manga have seemed suspect the more it's become clear that we really are supposed to view Mai as an end goal, rather than a catalyst. "I Won't Sleep With You for Free," is almost the same type of story but handles this specific issue much better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread