Asumi-chan is Interested in Lesbian Brothels!

Fed-Kun's army
Assuming brothels are legal, would one that only allows customers of a specific sex not be breaking anti-discrimination laws?

Genuinely curious.

Power Uploader
Reminder that lesbian brothel is a real thing in Japan
IV03OEs.png

full of lesbian sex, sex, sex and it became so boring, I skipped most of the story. Just like to see the ending, i hope she find mai soon before she becomes a nympho. The author is a lesbian perv.

I don’t mind the chapter to chapter prostitute oneshots, but I wish it’d swing back to the original storyline! wasn’t she supposed to find her childhood bestie?? either way it’s a silly and cute series

Fed-Kun's army
Assuming brothels are legal, would one that only allows customers of a specific sex not be breaking anti-discrimination laws?

Genuinely curious.
Anti-discrimination laws (and rules of thumb) can not cover sexual preferences or opinions on aesthetics or such. Requiring a brothel (or a specific sex worker) to go both ways is as absurd as requiring everyone to be bisexual.

Also, it being women-only probably helps with its legality if laws define illegal prostitution as something involving penetration - a claim about Japanese laws I've seen in other h-manga (idk if true or not).

full of lesbian sex, sex, sex and it became so boring, I skipped most of the story. Just like to see the ending, i hope she find mai soon before she becomes a nympho. The author is a lesbian perv.
complaining about lesbian sex on a lesbian sex manga thread???

It's tagged erotica & would you look at that! It has a cover with naked ladies, should've clued you huh? 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread