Asuperu Kanojo - Ch. 103 - 匍匐的视线(后篇)

Could someone tell me what the old man wants with her? and what does saitou think of the old man?
Apparently the protagonist feels that she is becoming independent and feels that too much and that she could leave him or something like that I think

Double-page supporter
@abrahanlegon The only thing I can say that carries over without need for translation is that the imagery of the dove being captured is indicative of lost innocence of sorts...

He's afraid of Saitō being taken advantage of by this old man she met working at the local warehouse. That's my guess, apparently. The dude's kind of a slimy bastard in a way.

@YUWIN OK, now I'm more intrigued what the fuck the old man has been saying to her or at least hinting at
And why hasn't saitou said something to reject the old man yet? and in the last chapter it seemed that she began to like him a lot

@XiaoPeng871011 That is quite evident, what I want to know or understand, is it because she has not treated him badly even for that? and on the contrary it seems that you started to like the old man in the last chapter?
Can you read the chap? If so, I would be grateful for an explanation about what has crossed her mind in the last chapters

@YUWIN nope, more like @abrahanlegon said "Apparently the protagonist feels that she is becoming independent and feels that too much and that she could leave him or something like that I think"

Users who are viewing this thread