Asuperu Kanojo - Ch. 107 - 工作之害(前篇)

The neighbor needs to have contact with a man or something like that I understood hopefully this does not bring problems and the old pervert I suppose he was upset because Saitou either told him that he had a boyfriend or is realizing how relevant he is to her and make a move to he will be very difficult

Aggregator gang
If this actually goes the harem route, I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest; maybe a bloody gash or two, I dunno.

In this chapter the old man is showing his true color by his manipulating word toward Saitou. He wanted to drive her home but decided to use word to let her distrust the public transport with baseless rumors. He also acquired the knowledge that Yokoi don't have a car and consider it to be an advantage of his. He even scolded her intentionally to prevent her from building up confidence so she would rely on him.
On the other side there is the neighbor girl who was struck by what seems like an anxiety attack and took all of her pills at once. She wanted to rely on Yokoi which gave him a lot of stress.

Users who are viewing this thread