Asuperu Kanojo - Ch. 95 - 红色之城(后篇)

Does anyone understand what is happening?

It seems that the problem between yokoi and the fmc is that he does not believe something or they seem to think that he attempted suicide or did something and they do not believe him.
If someone understands Japanese I hope you can explain it to me please

@abrahanlegon This is actually the Chinese scan. I assume you won't mind spoilers but I will still hide it here( I'm not a native speaker so there might be some mistakes):
Yokoi is diagnosed with cystitis. The doctor implies that his current life style is quickly wearing his body off. Saitou worried that she might be the cause of his condition. Yokoi struggled to lay it out for her. The way he looked at Saitou triggered her panic attack. She freaked out saying that Yokoi is going to abandon her(because his expression reminds her of her classmates'). Her mother stepped in and tell her to worry more about Yokoi's health than her own imagination. Back home, Saitou told Yokoi she can leave if it would help with his health but she don't know if she can survive on her own. Chapter ends with Yokoi being crushed by this whole situation "I just want a sleep now".
This chapter show important characterization for her mother as well. Without reading the previous chapter you might miss some important context for her family.

@ phearcet What I don't understand is why yokoi didn't say anything to calm her?
I mean that if I understood but I do not understand why he did nothing to avoid suffering a panic attack or acting paranoid.
He knows how delicate she is when she is like this, they did not diagnose cancer to him, it is not enough so that he does not know what to do

@abrahanlegon There are quite a lot of context needed.
In the untranslated chapter, Yokoi learnt that Saitou reacts badly against lying. And since she always assume the worst. He is stuck in a hard place whether to tell her that she does put a good amount of stress on him or not. His expression that triggered Saitou was he leaking his thought of living alone in a split second. This make him realize that even the smallest reaction might cascade into disaster for Saitou.

Aggregator gang
Saitō's furious facial appearance on pg.16 is legitimately terriyfing.

Users who are viewing this thread