Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Both are equally cruel— her kicking the dog and her parents locking her up like one. It’s gonna be tough for our main guy to “help” her. But I don’t expect him to. He’s under no obligation after all.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, this was completely unexpected turn of events but at the same time i's not like we have been shown her being empathetic to others just yet. Both talking about the start of this chapter and the end. Her family definitely screwed her up big time it seems, it sadly wasn't just school life. Thank you for translating this, even more so for it being such a difficult subject.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel He does. He writes something in Chinese which is like a warning the next time she attempts to kick a dog.
@yoshiii It's wholesome later on. Issues come up but they are resolved one step at a time.
@That-Guy He does help her. Skimming through the Chinese version. Surprisingly wholesome

It's a sad state of affairs when even imaginary character doesn't get any understanding and empathy, when reader has "god's view" and ability to see and know much more than people in real life. The implication being, that with very limited amount of information we can access in real life people will even less understanding and empathetic to others.

Fed-Kun's army
Man i don't know how to feel abou his chapter. I mean i cant stand that dog kicking scene, but knowing her circumstances and condition it was understandable. But still... Holy hell

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
Thanks for the heads up. I was ready if ever this turns into a tragedy but if that’s the case then I’ll really stick around for more. Cheers.

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, god speed. Thank you again for the translation.

I feel bad for laughing at this page, because it came out of nowhere it's really funny. Damn.

s20.png

Thanks for the translation. Despite the dreary subject, I'm really enjoying this series more and more.

It's rather relatable at times, "I thought it'd be better to disappear while I was still having fun."
It's so easy to fall back into the pit of self-hatred, even when a good event happens, I couldn't help but feel like I was going to be disappointed down the line or it'd never really work out. So, I'd justify that it was better to die in this sort of happy state than to deal with whatever came afterwards.

Laughed when she suddenly kicked the dog out of nowhere. Rather cruel but I imagine she must have her own circumstances. Curious to see what exactly caused her to have that reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, three chapters in, and I realize there is something psychologically wrong with this woman.
Fvck I should have realized it way sooner.

Aggregator gang
This is what random animals running straight at people deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread