Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
aw he's actually really sensitive and good at dealing with her situation omg what a good guy <3
aww she's so cute look at her- WHOA HOL UP

welp.... i really did like the aspie girl til she pulled a dio on us 🙃

Dex-chan lover
That came out of nowhere. That being said, I dislike people who don't take care of their animals in public places. It's those owners who should be kicked, but I guess the manga's editor would have had something to say to the mangaka if Megumi had kicked the little kid.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck is her problem?
I thought she was just troubled by society but I guess her peers weren't wrong in bullying her.

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like she wants to have impulses like this."
MC is very thoughtful.

People in the comments have never been around people with autism apparently...
In my experience they're the sweetest evil people you'll ever meet!!

(Seriously though, they have little concept of pain outside of themselves and have no filter, think of a 5 year old in a 25 year old's body and the resulting damage)

Finally, someone who understands that all dogs should be kicked. Hate the bloody things.

Dis ain't autism anymore I think.
Yes it is. The title of the manga has Asper, likely meaning Asperger's syndrome, which can also be considered a high-functioning form of Autism. These people are usually highly intelligent and are very good mentally but essentially have no filter at all and can't understand abstract concepts, hence why they are so socially inept. So far, up to this point, the mangaka has done a pretty goddamn good job of generally getting the feel of what a person with Asperger's would do, from being able to calculate this mangaka's apartment from a picture he took on his balcony to, well, kicking a dog because it was barking. These people generally hate loud noises and it triggers them (in the actual sense of the word) to act irrationally so the sound goes away.

Having been around enough people with Asperger's, kicking the dog is about right on the money and actually 100% expected it when I got to that point in the chapter. Not saying if it's good or bad, but it definitely does signal to the guy that she has other mental problems besides her suicidal thoughts and actions.

Not saying this directly at anyone, but in general, I had a massive feeling that most of the commenters on here would know little to nothing about actual autists and how they interact with the world around them. And I wasn't disappointed, either. This ain't no 4chan autists here. This is the real deal.

Holy cow im glad im so well adjusted in comparison to her

With that being said i definitely wouldnt show any hesitation towards kicking a let loose dog whatsoever if it seems to have clear intentions of biting me.

Chill people no real dogs were hurt I swear people don't realize the difference between fiction and reality then again there are people that kill others over anime characters

Users who are viewing this thread