Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I said this one might take longer, but once my headache subsided I was in a productive mood and got carried away, haha.
Hi Reddit!

Dex-chan lover
@TinFoilHeart
Thank you so much for your efforts. I’m really amazed at the different perspective this manga sheds light on. Also the last page was so heartwarming.

Dex-chan lover
Dude got a great(?) reviewer for somewhat free. I hope mc wont get bear hugged to death from her retard strength.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so adorable. I must say, I'm quite impressed with the MC's patience. Was afraid he would start getting fed up with her.

Dex-chan lover
We finally got a manga character who's officially diagnosed as mentally handicapped (I really don't like this word). I'm ready to read more

I know there is no romance tag in here, but when netorare was mentioned, i can't help but think about possibility of mc get ntr'd after saved her, i'm getting traumatized by complicated feeling i had about mc that risk his life to save a girl, waking up from coma just to see the girl he saved had a baby! That was crazy!!

This is actually a normal trope used by a lot of mangakas. Troubled or somehow dependent on MC girl later on "matures" and hopes into some marriage or relationship, "thanking" MC and all. But from what I see here, it's not a trope author will use.

Also, thank you a lot for translating this manga, Translator-san.

Dex-chan lover
So far, MC is tolerating her better than most neurotypical people would; most usually get impatient or frustrated because they "don't get" the other person and are unwilling to make the effort.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Hmm... It became more interesting...
Keep up your good work sir \_^^_/

Dex-chan lover
There aren't a whole lot of manga that deal with mental disorders, so this is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread