Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - I'm sorry

Dex-chan lover
Well, that excalated quickly

“Rape fantasies”
oh no what’s going to happen / what happened in her past...

“Only fictional” and she is rational about it
Oh ok, seems fine somehow

“Farts in a bag”
Busy dying laughing

Dex-chan lover
Ok his kink is pretty weird.... How can I compare that to my kink of being sat on by a muscular woman??

Edit: that Thanks page made me feel good inside

Hey, at least his fetish wasn’t seeing mosquito bites on a woman’s body.

And maybe I should be worried that his fetish of having a woman fart in a bag so he can smell it WASN’T all that weird to me? It seems related to the idea of the fetishization of modesty and wanting to experience something that the majority of people consider extremely embarrassing. Farting itself is embarrassing depending on the situation, but to have THAT kind of scenario puts it on an entirely different level.

Also, CakeFarts was and maybe still is a thing?

Yeah Bruh, that's the type of fetish you hold close and never let go of😨

im confused how does his apartment do not have shower, or at least shared shower? also no toilet??

@edamame It's a cheap apartment. The toilet is outside the room, shared btw other tenants. Also he can't bath in that toilet so he had to go take a bath at a swimming club.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahhah...omg, a girl ask you what your kink is say "promise not to laugh, but its holding hands while watching the sunset" not "fart in a bag" hahahah

Dex-chan lover
It could have been way worse, but yeah, rape fetish is way of a hell more mainstream than that.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we have "Ureshon" so I dont doubt that it would shell

Users who are viewing this thread