Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Saitou-San Observation Diary

Dex-chan lover
She's obsessed with him. I don't know if there will be any romantic development between them, but I have a feeling that she wouldn't want him to have a gilfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Already explained the chapter before. He's the one thing on earth that makes sense to her.

@Lan: Maybe you should actually read the thing...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I almost forgot that our boy has a smell fetish in here.

Dex-chan lover
@Lan

She literally says that she only cares about living if he's alive, in this chapter.

She can't just up and decide to become independent.

Dex-chan lover
I feel kind of sad that they're both damaged. It's gonna take a lot of work for them to heal each other.

I'm the truly damaged one in my marriage. My wife is so understanding and wonderful. She says she needs me and makes her life better. She call me cute and beautiful. She holds me when I'm crying or having a meltdown. When flashbacks take me she helps talk me down.
She forgives me when I lash out out of fear...

She's got things she's working through, but she's so strong...
She makes me so glad I'm not straight...

Double-page supporter
i'm so glad she didn't stomp the fuckin dog lmao

these two make a great team and it's so nice to see them starting some progress <3 i really hope saitou will find a reason to live for herself in the future too

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeus And? That’s how I want the story to progress, I didn’t say she needs to do it immediately I said she needs to start living for herself. That’s what I want out of her character development.

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream I don’t think it will happen, because yes she is obsessed with him...but he’s starting to be more and more obsessed with her too.
They are slowly building “a world for them alone”, with minimal interactions with other people.

Also, her face when he was stroking her hair to compliment her is great. A moment of bliss, for the FMC

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, some people actually need to check the ingredients to know if they can safely eat something, so the bloody sticker doesn't belong on top of the ingredients.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 I won’t be considering him obsessed cause he didn’t tell the old lady to fk off and actually listen to her complains.

And him constantly being around her isn’t obsession especially when there is a reason for it there is a difference between a parents constantly around their kids when their 6 and parents constantly around their kids when their 30. For his case if he stopped being around her she’d be dead.

And yeah obsessive parents will go and tell then to fk off to people who criticises their kids even if their valid.

Users who are viewing this thread