Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Homo Sapiens

Group Leader
Please PLEASE do not translate from Spanish. It's one thing to go from Japanese to English. What you are doing, while well intentioned, is like a game of translation telephone. Please do NOT do this, it's as bad as ML translations.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the King James style translation relay, you did well.
Honestly, my only issue is “awesome” should be “the best”.
I’m assuming it was 最高 originally.
What I recommend is at least proofreading by checking over the Japanese.

I really want to translate something into Japanese (my third language) from two dead languages I barely know (my sixth and seventh language, though I forgot everything I ever learned from half of those lol). Some parts have been translated into Japanese, but need double-checking, because some of those are relay-translated, and translated with different intention.
Other parts are beyond my skills in linguistics and/or philosophy(I’d bore you even more to explain).

Either consult with someone who knows Japanese (I could help, maybe) or, well, dig in and learn some Japanese.

”Double make sure” as a particular wise Chinese man would often say.

Autism maximus
Word.
This was me, but I would just go on about stuff I found interesting (the biology of grasshoppers was big with me for a couple years), or frustratedly correct bad grammar or misquotes and be teased. Kicked out of social circles for that and other reasons (I won’t get into those).
I had automatic masking beaten (basically literally. some of it unrelated. You do not want to know. You will have a bad month. She may be on the same level of abuse, maybe less. Very different In many ways.) for years, so I became a cynical punk/sprockethead by high school because it was easy to fit in with the other freaks, geeks, and queers and get collectively bullied than alone, and it fit my permanent mood.
I am stil consistently sardonic or dropping puns in the most zany (the highest, if most mainful, form of humour!) when trying to relate to people, and if the conversation gets deeper I cannot stop myself from going into linguistics(see above), audio engineering (I did that semi-pro, and know the way physics of waveforms interact with most audio gear) or Judaism (super misunderstood. It is not structured like most goyim think it is, and is the most autistic ish ever. Rules).

Look at that wall of text! I don’t know how to shorten it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread