[Forums] At least one series is displaying as "Manga without title" in the comment thread title. [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
The chapter comments pages for Isekai Shikkaku aren't displaying the title properly on the page and in the notification feed (see below).

bgBBMzo.jpg

This is the only one I've encountered so far; do you want us to add to this post or create a new one for each found?

Power Uploader
Not sure what's the issue here. Can you elaborate?
The title on the embed matches with the main title on the site, as you can see below
krYJwOs.png

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
I've made some changes to the title entry, hopefully that fixed the issue.

Group Leader
I've made some changes to the title entry, hopefully that fixed the issue.
As of 6:49 AM EST they're still showing up the same as before. I'll check again this afternoon in case it takes longer for the change to take place.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Sorry, I should've specified: existing threads that were affected by this bug won't update. You will need to wait for a new thread to be created to see if it actually got fixed.

Group Leader
Sorry, I should've specified: existing threads that were affected by this bug won't update. You will need to wait for a new thread to be created to see if it actually got fixed.
Started a new thread for Chapter 12 and I can confirm the issue is fixed. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread