Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Mmmm, them tig o' bitties upper melons, them various sized lower melons

Melons indeed

Yes, those big ass melons.

Now we wait for much more melons asset to join 'em as well

:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
So-jealous-danshi-koukousei-no-nichijou-38133043-1640-1061.png

Dex-chan lover
Anyone see the Woody Allen movie "Everything you wanted to know about sex."? Great line from it.
"Are you sure this is the only one now ? Yes. You know they have a habit of running in pairs."

He could only hope to find a pair of that size from the movie.

Aggregator gang
This series is such degenerate shit and I love it, it's so freaking funny. Thanks for the translation 👌

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's too distracted by the booba to notice that his "cool" gun is just a Nerf Maverick REV-6. What's the next upgrade, a Nerf Magnus?
Not just that, it's a two-dimensional image that's been shaded by a fill toner tool. Lazy, lazy, Artist-san...

Dex-chan lover
i was half expecting a big tittied dwarf girl to show up at the end of the chapter. i will keep those expectations (albeit low) for the next chapter and every subsequent one until they leave this town.

Dex-chan lover
So a GREAT SAGE, who was in the hero party who defeated the demon lord couldnt think of drinking a decurse potion?
that's not what she said at all though. she only said she partook in a fight against demons and that she was a great sage before being cursed. if you look closely enough, she was surrounded by only elves. besides, chances are there were no high enough ranked decurse potions to dispel the curse. afterall, no ordinary level curse should be able to affect a great sage.

Users who are viewing this thread