Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if when MC checked Karl was just started sleeping.
Karl throughout the night:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
As a man, if you asked me when my age is 20 years old, if I jealous of this man for having a harem, then yes. I am very jealous. But if you asked me now, I am more jealous of the MC for having a cute pet. Also money.

Dex-chan lover
Most precious second thing in this manga cutest pet

Yes of course BICCC BOOBA is first precious

Double-page supporter
is this going to be another gimmick mascot char specifically crafted with the intent of eating panel space? i swear i've gotten the same thing out of like 3 other fantasy manga recently and am getting pretty tired of it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The hatched monster rly just again is poof that thid Artist is good at doing the erotica stuff yet also damn they do decent at make thing look cute and goofy like all the small Chibi version of the cast we sometimes see

t28

Dex-chan lover
given how this manga has proceeded thus far, am I the only one surprised it didn't hatch into an oppai loli
Don’t jinx it. There’s still plenty of time for it to gain a human form.

Dex-chan lover
Given the status of some of the girls our man is collecting, I'm reminded of a scene from Tenchi GXP about why the Earth is almost completely undefended. The number of people stupid enough to try and conquer or pillage Earth could be counted on one hand what with there being two Juraian princesses, the most notorious space pirate in history and her battleship, Washu, a close relative of the leader of the Galaxy Police, and that's not even counting Tenchi himself living there.

Dex-chan lover
Man being able to play with your pet and then your other pets.
What a lucky guy.

Thanks everyone at Trap-scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Based Ishida, potion "buff" to increase his HP/MP to survive seggs with Velvet the succubus after she drain him that first time

Now with the "healing factor" Karl the carbuncle (good luck), Ishida's luck is gonna be wild than it already is when it comes to drops from dungeons when adventuring

Sexy time with Ishida as usual is wild heh

:aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink: :aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread