Atarashii Kimi e

My interpretation is that the manga is continuing, but scanlators are not. I.e. the original version(Japanese) is still going on, but the translation to English isn't. This may be due to delays or something else with the scan team(OMOIDE). I pray that they pick up and continue translating the manga. O)_(O

Dex-chan lover
Since he's been seeing a girl in his dreams that are similar to his new student, and during chapter 1 he said something like "I've never got a girl during my teenage years", and the reason why she's so insistent on getting it on with him, and he met her at his hometown (right? during his trip he talked about a town that doesn't exist anymore?), AND on top of all of that the manga's called "To a new you" I'm willing to bet money cause I'm 100% sure she's a reincarnation of a girl that liked him during his school days. But I don't think I'll ever confirm my answer cause no one is scanlating it :(

Edit: A plague, a meteor shower, idk what the fuck is going on anymore man I think I lost the bet

Last edited:
I have HUGEEE expectations for this manga. I know as ways good expectation leads bad story likeness. That's why I have given 10/10 ONLY FOR NOW

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if it's white cheese why the f*** she wants to kill him if she said that to me her head would have been blown right the f*** off. Besides is that due's money b** you walked off of some random n*** shut your ass up. The series is stupid it makes no sense man it just I got the storyline but the way it does is no I'll pollen garbage. Main character's wife deserves a die Tell my ill germs but b** you were drunk and you walked off with a random man. And to all the females and thinking that this series is going to make sure that they get together again think that's going to happen reality You're f**** sadly mistaken. It's just a book it's just this story makes no sense The plot is ugy. Why would you have the main character's wife want to hunt him down and kill him when she cheated on his ass scumbag little b**** like her Hope she gets murdered in the manga!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I 100% don't get what is going on...

The plot has advanced and I'm all alone, left behind

Users who are viewing this thread